Idaho Walk to Emmaus
Our community utilizes a database which stores contact and historical information, which is utilized by the board and the community to keep our program alive and growing. Please follow these instructions to log in;
NOTE: Apple Safari users (like me): The current version of Safari will not work with the database. I was able to use Firefox, Google's Chrome or Internet explorer 9.(they are all free)
- Go to http://iwte.inetmember.com or click HERE
- Use your email address as your login ID
- Default password is "iwteiwte", once on your page you can set your own password
- Find the YOU tab at the top of the menu in the light blue stripe
- Make changes to your login, or go to the instruction page, "All About You"
NOTE: If you share the same email address as a spouse and both are in the
database, one of you will need to change your password so the program can
differentiate between the two of you. Go to "You," then "Change your sign in info."
- Be sure to check out the Calendar page, and familiarize yourself with the board.
Welcome to All About You
This is where you can check your contact information, status within the community, etc. For new users, take a moment to read the definitions below. For existing users, there have been some navigation changes, new information and new function added to this area.
Your Information - You can:
- View and update your contact information.
- View your credentials (such as clergy status, etc.) and communicate issues with them to your Community Board.
- View and update your options (like whether or not you want to receive emails, etc.)
- Your Weekend - View the Team and Pilgrim rosters for the weekend you attended Emmaus
- Your Experience - You can view your experience in the following categories:
- Adult Team Postions.
- Volunteer Positions (if applicable to your community).
- Youth Team Positions (if applicable to your community).
- You can communicate issues with your experience to your Community Board
- Your Reunion Group - You can create and/or view your Reunion Group. If you do not already have yourself as defined to a Reunion Group, you can create one.
- Once you create a Reunion Group, you can add members to that group.
If someone else creates a Reunion Group and adds you as a member, you will automatically see that Reunion Group in this section.
Once a Reunion Group is created, all members of that Reunion Group have the ability to modify the definition and roster for that group.
Once the Reunion Group is created, it will be visible to your Community Board
- Your Church Community - View all members of your local church that have attended a Fourth Day weekend.
SIGN UP TO WORK A WALK at YOU>ALL ABOUT YOU>Team Sign Ups (for Conference Room) or Volunteer Signups (for Background)
This does NOT automatically assign you to a team. It does notify Team Selection Chair. Presently this option allows you to choose one position that you might be interested in, but you can email the Team Selection Chair to let them know other areas you are willing to serve.